Thursday, January 26, 2012

Neighbors crazy (again)?

It all started when I bring my Geraniums outside. I was VERY careful not to take my sight on my plant because, I gave it to my mom on mother's day when I was in grade 5 and I don't want my neighbor's teenage grandson breaking it because, yesterday when he was lying down on the table on the deck and his mom came and got angry at him not only lying on the table but, at his goth girlfriend so, when his granma left he started kicking two potted plants on the deck and left. I know I should'nt spy on my neighbors but, I keep on hearing inanimate objects breaking next door and it is getting annoying. and the reason why I have to bring my plants outside is because my Geranium neeeds FULL sunlight it it NEEDS IT'S SUN. By the time I left my plant the mom got mad at those two and and I think there's gonna be a fight in the near future and me and another neighbor don't want to be in the middle of this mess I cannot move out of there because, I can't afford another house and I don't know whic
Neighbors crazy (again)?
So, the neighbor's son is breaking stuff at everyone's house near his mother's house? Whose deck was he on when he kicked the potted plants? I know those flowers need full sun; is there anywhere else you can put them, another part of the house? How about hanging them up? If he comes on your property and breaks things, call the police! Has he always been destructive like this? Or is it just recently? If he's the grandson of your neighbor, he won't be over there too much, hopefully. You're not really spying, you hear something smashing and are going to check it out. Nothing wrong with that.
  • facbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment