Thursday, January 26, 2012

Neighbors crazy (again)?

It all started when I bring my Geraniums outside. I was VERY careful not to take my sight on my plant because, I gave it to my mom on mother's day when I was in grade 5 and I don't want my neighbor's teenage grandson breaking it because, yesterday when he was lying down on the table on the deck and his mom came and got angry at him not only lying on the table but, at his goth girlfriend so, when his granma left he started kicking two potted plants on the deck and left. I know I should'nt spy on my neighbors but, I keep on hearing inanimate objects breaking next door and it is getting annoying. and the reason why I have to bring my plants outside is because my Geranium neeeds FULL sunlight it it NEEDS IT'S SUN. By the time I left my plant the mom got mad at those two and and I think there's gonna be a fight in the near future and me and another neighbor don't want to be in the middle of this mess I cannot move out of there because, I can't afford another house and I don't know whic
Neighbors crazy (again)?
Are you looking for advice? If you call the cops, I assume they will know its you. I assure this will not please them. it could get worse before it gets better.



Have you thought about talking to them directly? You or an adult or whatever? Talking to someone face to face is a far better way to start the process. Talk to the adult not the noisy punk. Let them know, in a nice way, that if they continue to disturb your peace, you will have to call the police. If they rent, let them know that their landlord will be informed of their ongoing disruptions as well.



Call the police after direct relations break down.
  • facial oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment